Turbo Rotary Mazda B2600i Minitruck Build!

Sorry guys i know i need to update but i only surf the web on my phone and i cant post pics off my phone on here.

Someday... Im going to north dakota again monday for two weeks but i promise ive done some good s*** in the past months!

If you host your pics on a site, could I ask for a link?? If that's not too much to ask, of course. But I feel like that would eliminate the feedback aspect that posting to the forum has...

Regardless, hope you have some time soon! Like everyone else, I cant wait for them updates!! :)

Sorry guys i know i need to update but i only surf the web on my phone and i cant post pics off my phone on here.

Someday... Im going to north dakota again monday for two weeks but i promise ive done some good s*** in the past months!

Hooray, the promise of an update!

If you host your pics on a site, could I ask for a link?? If that's not too much to ask, of course. But I feel like that would eliminate the feedback aspect that posting to the forum has...

Regardless, hope you have some time soon! Like everyone else, I cant wait for them updates!! :)
I havent uploaded anything in forever. I typically use flickr though.
Hooray, the promise of an update!
Lol. Ive kinda been promising for quite some time now. We will see what happens.
North Dakota... ouch!
atleast its not -50 like my last hitch up there...

nothing wrong with nd... things are cheap up there... unless you are working for the oil companies. then... things got expensive real fast up there.

nothing wrong with nd... things are cheap up there... unless you are working for the oil companies. then... things got expensive real fast up there.

Ya i work oil and gas. We stay in Minot so its not bad. But its like a different country up there. It really interesting how they do certain things lol.

Well its been forever since i updated so ill do this in stages lol.

So i pulled the engine back in december to be rebuilt by Chris Ludwig at Ludwig Motorsports. Chris is doing great things in the rotary community and i had him build my harness and decided he was the best bet to rebuild the 13b.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    607.5 KB · Views: 722
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    630.8 KB · Views: 731
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    641 KB · Views: 162
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    533.4 KB · Views: 724
Then starting welding in my new floor pans.

And pickep up a toyota pickup 5 lug conversion. Cleaned everything up and sprayed with zero rust. This stuff is legit!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    527.6 KB · Views: 165
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    709 KB · Views: 738
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    901.1 KB · Views: 770
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    718.5 KB · Views: 151
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    619.2 KB · Views: 174
These pics are from December. There has been so much more. Just need to get on the desktop and upload all these pics...

I never knew LMS did engine rebuilds. I definitely want to take my RX-7 there to be tuned once it's running.

In case you missed my other posts...We're on TapaTalk!

For now that is...We still plan on launching our own TapaTalk-based app soon...Enjoy!

Well its been forever since ive been able to update this thread and i have no idea where i left off lol.

The truck is currently having its 3rd frame built. Got lots of parts waiting to go on the truck and finally finish this turd up.

Heres some pictures ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401074437.166051.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401074481.580868.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401074525.855162.jpg

New cab. Cut. Plated. Doored.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401074619.259461.jpg

And the mockup of the ford 8.8 irs for the new frame

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401074764.986093.jpg

Back