Turbo Rotary Mazda B2600i Minitruck Build!

Lookin good on the build. Who is doing the rebuild? I think I asked but it is lost back a ways in posts.

-Derrick

just read through this whole thing, pretty rad and i always love seeing minis getting built, ive got around 25 under my belt and probably only one as in depth as this build is, nice work brotha! Also, it took a few pages of reading before i could deal with that ford bumper idk what it was about it at first but it just seemed so out of place. Can't wait to see where this build ends up!

Patiently waiting! ;)

*anxiously drumming fingers on desk*

Someone needed to stomp on the crickets in this post.

-Derrick
Sorry guys. I got shipped off to North Dakota. No real updates from up here but i do need to catch this thread up when i get home.
just read through this whole thing, pretty rad and i always love seeing minis getting built, ive got around 25 under my belt and probably only one as in depth as this build is, nice work brotha! Also, it took a few pages of reading before i could deal with that ford bumper idk what it was about it at first but it just seemed so out of place. Can't wait to see where this build ends up!
Thanks man i appreciate it!

I personally love the ranger bumper on there, but different strokes for different folks lol.

I was wondering if work was interfering with your build, lol happens to me all the time.

-Derrick

Just like the saying goes...

When you have time to work on it, you dont have the money.
And when you have the money you dont have the time. Im trying to find the perfect balance but its not working out so well...

have youthought about doing the ranger headlight mod as well? may tie that bumper in a little better

heres the look

38408860011_large.jpg

Just like the saying goes...

When you have time to work on it, you dont have the money.
And when you have the money you dont have the time. Im trying to find the perfect balance but its not working out so well...

Then you tack on the familial responsibilities and you have no time and no money!

Back