TSD Rally in PA on November 23

This Rally is the succesor to the famous Pine Barrens Express. Some vids are on You Tube. This is at more relaxed pace and not in Cranberry Bogs or sinking white sands. The off road sections are mainly seasonal gravel road at low speeds. If you peeps do not want to come out and play, at least discuss why? I am interested in why TSD Rallies and Unlimited Rallies are dying off in this country but doing OK in others.

Well, we did the rally. We managed to not max any control but two other Stock class drivers did better than us. 140 miles of paved and unpaved fun. The Mazda 2 was a fun car. I did not get to test the Corksport skid-plate but I felt better knowing that it was there. The newly installed Bilsteins were fantastic. A few uphill sections on gravelly stuff were taken in first gear with minimal wheelspin where the CAS was 25 but we were falling behind some. One of the teams was running an MR2 so you have no excuses. Next year bring your 2s out for some fun. The scenery was fantastic. It is tough staying on time all the time over a long period of time but that is the challenge. Left home at 8 am, raced from 2-8:30 and got back home at 2am so time to get some rest. Pics. later.

You live up that way. I am originally from Bucks county. I did one of those rallies when my brother bought his WRX back in 2004.

Well, we did the rally. We managed to not max any control but two other Stock class drivers did better than us. 140 miles of paved and unpaved fun. The Mazda 2 was a fun car. I did not get to test the Corksport skid-plate but I felt better knowing that it was there. The newly installed Bilsteins were fantastic. A few uphill sections on gravelly stuff were taken in first gear with minimal wheelspin where the CAS was 25 but we were falling behind some. One of the teams was running an MR2 so you have no excuses. Next year bring your 2s out for some fun. The scenery was fantastic. It is tough staying on time all the time over a long period of time but that is the challenge. Left home at 8 am, raced from 2-8:30 and got back home at 2am so time to get some rest. Pics. later.

Sweet can't wait for pictures!!

Back