Trading my 2013 For a 2014?

Only about 500 off msrp around 27500

That's not a good deal. You should be getting at least a 1500.00 below msrp, the problem here is that if they know your car it's paid for, then they know you are in good financial shape and will try to make the most of you. It's a good problem to have =)...

I may contact a few other dealerships but I will most likely keep my '13 and have them fix the minor issues. The 2.0 engine is fine for NYC driving, what I really wanted was the HID lights I don't have now, but that can be added aftermarket I suppose.

I may contact a few other dealerships but I will most likely keep my '13 and have them fix the minor issues. The 2.0 engine is fine for NYC driving, what I really wanted was the HID lights I don't have now, but that can be added aftermarket I suppose.

Trust me on this:

Wait until later in the year when the sales goals need to be met, and you will get a much better offer for your 2013.
A sales guy who needs a bit more money for the holidays will give you a 2014 they are trying to clear out at a much better price.

BC.

Back