:: traded my 3 for a speed6!! ::

i just breezed through the owners man... heh

Ha, not me. I'm the type to skip all the boring stuff, and read the meaty parts. (As if I didn't know I need to press the clutch in to start the damn thing?? C'mon!) Like the windows features, DSC as opposed to TCS, hell I didn't know there's an auto-lock feature till I read the little footnote about it. Here's an example: Going thru it, I read how sometimes the auto-up/down can stop working. So the first day that happened (I cycled up and down too quick or something), I knew what to do immediately instead of posting on the forums and risking flameage. :D

Ha, not me. I'm the type to skip all the boring stuff, and read the meaty parts. (As if I didn't know I need to press the clutch in to start the damn thing?? C'mon!) Like the windows features, DSC as opposed to TCS, hell I didn't know there's an auto-lock feature till I read the little footnote about it. Here's an example: Going thru it, I read how sometimes the auto-up/down can stop working. So the first day that happened (I cycled up and down too quick or something), I knew what to do immediately instead of posting on the forums and risking flameage. :D

well there u go.. u have a better attention span then me...

====

hrmm can u get OEM roof rack for these cars??

Haha, yeah you'll see them go up about a month or so after you first hammer on the car with the AP, then decide backing off the throttle is preferable compared to 19 avg mpg! :D

Back