track tonight??

not me :( i have school all day then work till 6p... ill be a little beat :p have fun! -chris

sorry not until i get my stocks on then well get rematch!

Sorry guys, not feeling up to it tonight. Jet lag + headache = me in a crapy mood.

Woohoo!!! Finally got to run the miata at the track (didn't forget the helmet this time ;) ) Had fun! Was good seeing Keola and Jarrett out there. What happen to everyone else? Some day I will be able to run my car out there...... someday. :(

Dave

hey i should of went but i ws tired and had to work at 6 this morning. so how the race between jarett and keola? dave cant wait to see your car up again!-Efren

I was pleasantly surprised by the miata. Although I could tell the stock clutch is about done for drag racing (it can still handle daily driving but starts to slip with aggressive shifting) I am pretty happy with the times. I made 5 runs. 3 of them were 16.0, 1 was 15.9, and 1 was 15.7. My reaction times was pretty good (first time back to the track in over a year) and my 60' times were decent with the crappy tires on the miata. The best 60' I pulled was a 2.175.
I ran Keola in my last 2 runs and like clock work he always got me on the top end. Damnit!!! :p Got to race a MSP too! It was gunmetal but didn't have any stickers on it. He had a quicker time but I beat him out of the hole and won the race!!! :D I had a 16.050 at 84.41 mph to his 15.685 at 88.92 mph. But it was reaction time that won this one. He rolled out of the gate with a 1.022 and I pulled a .539 on a full tree!!! ;)
As far as my car....... all I can do is wait.

Dave

Last edited:
dave didnt beat that msp....HE KILLED IT! the guy was so shame he just went back to the pit and cryed all night!!! hahaha, nah, dont know if he did or if he didnt, but dave did a dayum good job on that one....it was fun going down with dave, but the lines got too long so it got boring after about the 3rd run...i need some dayum fuel management, still not hitting what i want to hit, damnit

Damn,

Good job Dave! I've definitely got to get down there one of these days when everyone is out. The weather seems to be shaping up for it. Just in time for me to have to work the next two Friday nights. :(

Yeah man you should come out! You gotta watch out though, it can get addicting. :D Hahaha! I wish I killed it! I just barely held him off. He almost drove around me but I caught him sleeping. Don't know if the thought I would be an easy kill or not but he was definatly sleeping at the light. Now you Keola...... you drove around my ass like I was a little biatch! Hahaha! It was fun though. 4th gear ownz me. :(

Dave

umm....well...i should have done a lot better lets just say that, one thing unreal is i had a perfect reation time... which was .500, and my fastest speed was 93.56mph or something like that

Back