Toy collecting anyone?

mckraut

:
MazdaSpeed3 Black Mica GT
Alright, I imagine this hobby thread may become as popular as my last one (handful of replies, all of them mine), but I'll give it a shot anyway. Does anyone currently collect or used to collect toys of any kind?

I've been collecting Transformers on and off for about 5 years now and have around 40 in my collection. When I was a kid all of my friends had tons of the Transformers action figures but being the eldest of 5 children, there wasn't a whole lot of extra income to waste on toys. Now that I'm older and have my own money, I will occasionally buy one, transform it once or twice and toss it into the collection. I want to pass them down to my children in years to come. They were my some of my favorite toys growing up (next to Legos) and I want to share that with my kids someday. Also, robots kick ass!

I was a hot wheel maniac. I had been collecting them since when I was a baby and would try and eat them but stopped just out of disinterest. I ended up with 5 big rubbermaid containers of them and am saving them to pass down to my future kids. Now I collect Legos, specifically star wars legos so I can double up on the nerdiness, lol.

Back