Totaled The MSP...

Omar MSP

Contributor
:
Mazda Mazdaspeed Familia
Yeap... somebody the who lives 25mins from my house has the same car as me but completely stock... like no mods at all... yea, take a look for yourself... look wat happened...

PS. reason for crash... New Engine From Mazda... He Blew His Old One... Breaking In The Engine Supposibly, Driver Lost Control Of The Car And Hit A Tow Truck, Than Flipped...

Todays Paper
Daily Local News
EMTs from Good Fellowship Ambulance Club hold the neck of the driver of an overturned Mazda automobile as they prepare him for transport to Chester County Hospital. He reportedly crashed his friend's car in the 900 block of West Chester Pike in West Goshen on Monday night. The vehicle reportedly collided with a tow truck before overturning. The driver and one passanger were taken to the hospital with minor injuries...

I say its crazy, the owner let his friend drive his car after his new engine is put in and look wat happened... They had to get the Jaws of Life to cut open the passanger door... ima ask him if he's gonna part it out, i'm all dibs for that lol...

and i spoke with the owner bout 2 weeks ago while visting my local Wawa... he told me it was in the shop to have his engine installed... 2 weeks later... bam...

R.I.P MSP...

Attachments

• 100_0612.JPG
    100_0612.JPG
    439.7 KB · Views: 521
wow thats a pretty bad accendent. i hope there alright. minor injuries is shocking

yea there iight... of course there soar but they live and learn... he's most likely gonna buy another msp... maybe the same color... he loved that damn thing...

well at least they didn't have to wait long for a tow truck. i hate when that happens.

i bet the tow truck isn't even fuctional... thats a hell of a hit to make u roll on your roof...

What the hell is a wawa? Must be a west chester thing...

CHESTER RUMBLE!!! LOL!

Maxx Mazda said:
What the hell is a wawa? Must be a west chester thing...

CHESTER RUMBLE!!! LOL!

wawa is like a conveniance store like a 7 eleven of sorts BUT BETTER and they are only in some southern states, i beleive, and in NJ and PA and part of NY. they make awesome iced tea i must say....

Sucks, let him know about the forums if he parts stuff out...waite he's stock. NM

Hope their both ok...Aren't you supposed to go easy on a new motor when you break it in?

pro5maniac said:
wawa is like a conveniance store like a 7 eleven of sorts BUT BETTER and they are only in some southern states, i beleive, and in NJ and PA and part of NY. they make awesome iced tea i must say....
mmm how i miss wawa. The friut punch was the best punch to mix drinks with, it was sooo sweet.

P.S. Its good to hear he's ok

avarela86 said:
Sucks, let him know about the forums if he parts stuff out...waite he's stock. NM

Hope their both ok...Aren't you supposed to go easy on a new motor when you break it in?
yea your suppose to do a complete drive cycle for 500 miles till the engine breaks in and is able to take some heat...

these mofo's, hmm lets floor it, bam... bye bye msp...

What no mention of a deer jumping out? Thought only deer caused them to wreck.

Least they look ok....

Back