v9.JPG
v10.JPG
v11.JPG
v12.JPG

Attachments

• v1.JPG
    v1.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 786
I really suck at photography and I know they are not great....but its a start:)
I will be taking some photography classes soon with my girlfriend(rockon)

is that really your car? that is possiblly the best looking EVO ive seen. are those volks? more details please

jsgolfer said:
is that really your car? that is possiblly the best looking EVO ive seen. are those volks? more details please
yeah its mine. They are volk gtu's 18x9. Thanks for the compliments.
here are some motor shots and shots of my WRC ralliart mirrors

SV400086.JPG

SV400087.JPG

SV400093.JPG

SV400088.JPG

SV400090.JPG

SV400091.JPG

Last edited:
How do you change lanes with those mirrors :). Your pictures make me cry, incredible car.

pimpprotege69 said:
How do you change lanes with those mirrors :). Your pictures make me cry, incredible car.
its actually very difficult. The mirrors have limited vision...but they look so yummy:p

good god... white w/gtu's = classic! Oh and thanks for fixing the fugly stock tail lights... makes a HUUUGE difference!

WOW! one of the best evos I have ever seen. great job with the car! (thumb)

black_rob00 said:
Nice car man!! Haven't heard from you in a while. I'm still sporting your Spool kit.(rockon)
haha sweet!
good god... white w/gtu's = classic! Oh and thanks for fixing the fugly stock tail lights... makes a HUUUGE difference!
Yeah I love gold meshies on white cars, and the stock altezzas where the first things I ditched hours after owning the car

my roomate was wierded out by the moans i was just making to that car....oh well

Back