too many of them

Ford and Mazda will continue to have business relationships in the future, even without Ford's previously higher level of stock ownership.

Extremely minimal. No shared factories, chassis, or powertrain designs, other than some slight relation in the Chinese market as the 1st gen Mazda6 is still being produced there.

Extremely minimal. No shared factories, chassis, or powertrain designs, other than some slight relation in the Chinese market as the 1st gen Mazda6 is still being produced there.

Yes, more along lines of technology, probably more of a need at Ford.

They must all be going to the US.

They are still pretty rare where I am.

After the top gear programme used one to tow a caravan in this weeks programme,they stated 3000 were sold in the UK.
Seen around 4 or 5 so far in s wales.

After the top gear programme used one to tow a caravan in this weeks programme,they stated 3000 were sold in the UK.
Seen around 4 or 5 so far in s wales.

I sneaked across the Bristol Channel last week to Tredegar House. Didn't see one on either side of the water.

Alex

I will like to see the sales number here in Qubec, i come accross more CX5 than Escape and CRV here.
Went to a familly reunion yesterday just too find out that my cousin just got a 2014 white GT. At the last familly reunion she ask me about my purchase and 3 month's later she got her's.

I see mostly 3's... There are too many CX-5's in my hood though.

Last edited:
A co-worker of mine commented the other day that I must be a trendsetter as he has noticed a bunch in Austin. I have seen a few here in Arizona but not a ton. I was in California this weekend (Los Angeles/Long Beach) and didn't see too many. But certainly they are selling and I agree that helps Mazda which is a good thing for all of us.

I am seeing about 5-6 per day now, and at least 2-3 of them still have dealer tags on them. Mazda is really moving these things. Definitely a good thing for them.

As far as it being an annoyance, yes it is. I don't care for seeing 3 of my CX-5's in the same parking lot, and I never remember which one is mine.

Looks like I'll be making some changes this year, to make mine look a little different.

It's like a diarrhea of CX-5's here in Denver... I keep seeming more and more of them; can't help smiling when I see one. Our babies are so cool that everybody wants one. ;)

Around here the dime a dozen compact SUVs are Escape and CRV.

Dark Grey one in my neighborhood, blue one at work, and see a white one every day en route going home from work. Also starting to see more in everyday traffic. Starting to see more 2014 6's too.

I saw 3 one a two hour drive in Hampshire (UK) earlier. I've probably only seen three in the last 3 months total!

Dark Grey one in my neighborhood, blue one at work, and see a white one every day en route going home from work. Also starting to see more in everyday traffic. Starting to see more 2014 6's too.

Same here, about the GenIII 6. I see at least one daily now.

I definitely see more CX-5's on the road, at least one per day. The new 3rd gen MZ6 on the other hand, I've only seen 3-4 times since the release.

It's like a diarrhea of CX-5's here in Denver... I keep seeming more and more of them; can't help smiling when I see one. Our babies are so cool that everybody wants one. ;)

Not quite that bad, but they have been increasing, that's for sure.
I saw two just now on my lunch break.
I average about 2 to 4 a day now, and that's just in my normal commute to and from work.

BC.

I see a gray one and white one every morning on the way to work.

Today for the first time I saw the same stormy blue I have.

I'm in Israel right now and they are all over the place. I saw at least 7 of them in a 30 minute span when I was in Jerusalem.

Back