tinted tails

:
2003 Mazda Protege
im considering getting my tail lights tinted a little bit and wanted to know what you guys thought. ive been playing around in photoshop a little and came up with this:

BEFORE
P5250227beforeLarge.jpg

AFTER
P5250227afterLarge.jpg

also, if i decide to do it, what is the best way to go about it. thanks

yeah im gonna try to stop by for a bit after work. i get off at 9 and my girlfriend gets back from florida that same night so depending on when she gets back ill come by

Ah, the ol girl whipping you again eh? You bailed on us last time because of her. LOL, J/K I am a completely whipped married man. I get out when I can. Well, hope to see you there, if not, next time!

yeah, it doesnt help that im leaving for a week on tuesday to go dirtbiking at the silver lake sand dunes. if she gets home early ill try to convince her to come with me though lol

japanese tint brands > night shades

or even better, get some vinyl overlays, that way you can reverse the effect if you get tired of it.

japanese tint brands > night shades

or even better, get some vinyl overlays, that way you can reverse the effect if you get tired of it.

i would i never thought of that. i think the tail lights look good with the turn signals/ back up lights tinted and the rest left red

i was thinkin about doin this too, im probably gunna just get the overlays at an autoparts store... has anyone had any success with this? and is it difficult to do myself? or atleast to do it and make it not look like s***.

If you aren't sure how dark to go, use nightshades. Put on 2 or 3 light coats, let it dry/cure. Then drive for a few days with them. If you want it darker, add more. Just know that in direct sunlight they are going to be hardest for people to see.

Back