Time to upgrade my P5 this is what I am looking for.

canp5

:
2002 Canadian P5
Looks like I am going to keep the car for a while so it is time to upgrade a few things,it is non turbo and auto trans. Daily driver so just looking for some parts to make it a little more fun and faster.

Looking for all aftermarket, speed or just better than stock:

Rear sway bar
End links
Header
Exhaust
suspension
brakes

Any other suggestions feel free to fire away.

Please let me know if you have anything or know of anything and prices with shipping if possible to 98032

Thanks.

Welcome! Take a look at my thread. I was in the exact same position about a year ago. I am 100% happy with all of my upgrades, except the Megan Cat Back Exhaust was a pain in the ass. I finally got rid of the flanges and had it welded solid. You may as well do a custom set up from your header back. You'll need a mid-pipe w/ a cat, but those are the only two flanges on my exhaust.

My car is still not "fast", but it is a lot more fun to drive. I was close to trading it in, but decided to do upgrades instead. For now, I am happy.

All that said, I didn't start any upgrades until about 150,000 mi. Now my car runs better than ever.

Personally, I am totally happy. Now I'm working on noise reduction because of my exhaust! LOL!

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123792965-Project-Black-has-Begun!-Colorado

I will be selling a 4-2-1 header + 2.4" catted midpipe once I get my turbo installed... though this will be in 2 months or so. If you are still in the market then, let me know!

One thing I keep in mind is my oil. With the upgrades, my P5 burns about a quart every 2000. I am good friends w/ Grease Monkey! LOL! Free top offs.

I will be selling a 4-2-1 header + 2.4" catted midpipe once I get my turbo installed... though this will be in 2 months or so. If you are still in the market then, let me know!

Shootz

Thanks that will be about the time I hope to have all the parts aquired and ready to install so for sure I am interested and I am just down the road in Seattle so I cancome pick them up. Just let me know when you have them ready.

Still looking for the header and a progressive 22mm sway bar...............anyone have any ???

I just put all new rotors and pads on so thanks anyway but it will be a while before I need any new brakes.

Header or rear sway bar still needed.

Thanks

Back