Time to sell the P5

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom@kartboy.com

Contributor
Time to sell the Pro5...
Just completely detailed buy a professional. (Almost looks like new!)

Car:
2002 Mazda Protege 5 yellow, ABS, Side Airbags, Moonroof
51K miles on the ODO
No door dings. Some small rock chips but nothing abnormal for a used car. Paint looks really good after the detail same with the inside of the car.

Mods:
Injen CAI
MP3 ECU(have stock one too)~10more HP
Racing Beat Catback Exhaust
New Tokico Blue's
Eibach Springs
Kartboy Shifter, Knob, Bushings, Hangers
New Brake Pads
New Yoko ES100's( 205 40 17) on OZ superleggs( anthracite)
AWR 21.5MM Rear Bar
New Battery
Alpine CD/MP3 player (dont remember the model number)
Infinity rear sub/ front and rear door speakers
Tinted windows( 30%) i think.
I'm sure there are some other things i don't remember off hand.
The car runs flawlessly, i just need the shop space, and i drive the XT now. It has just a little more power :)

I have ALL the stock parts, they will be included with the car, or i can toss them if you wish.

Asking $10,000 OBO

I'll try and take some pictures when i'm at the shop tomorrow.
Please email me if you are interested.
Located in San Diego,CA
tom@kartboy

uh oh....your not following the rules...better watch out for the thread closing Nazi's....they'll be out to have your head soon!
LOL!

Oh wow, what a beautifully kept P5! I wish mine can look 50% as clean as that. Best of luck in selling...

Yesterday I went to a dealership and wanted to trade in my P5, and they are giving me really crapper number. I got pretty mad about that, I'm also pissed at how my not-even 3-years old car to have that bad of a trade-in value...

Alpinejwl said:
interested...still for sale?

Sorry i've been busy with shop work all week. I still have the car. most likely it will go on the cartrader next week. i'll be putting it up for about 12K on there. the car is in excelent shape with all the OG parts included.

please email me direct at tom @ kartboy

Tom

Considering letting go of my 02 P5. It has 38k miles, 5 spd w/ kartboy short shifter, bushings and knob, Kenwood stereo and speakers. Let me know if anyone's interested - located in Fairfax, VA.

Attachments

• Protege5b.jpg
    Protege5b.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 316
  • Protege_5b.jpg
    Protege_5b.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 329
vlm7 said:
Considering letting go of my 02 P5. It has 38k miles, 5 spd w/ kartboy short shifter, bushings and knob, Kenwood stereo and speakers. Let me know if anyone's interested - located in Fairfax, VA.
you are local.. you should come out and hang with us mazda peeps. :D

LisaKay, let me know the deets on your next meet. Sorry for not coming out to any prior ones, but I have 2 other cars, so my "car days" are limited for the P5, which is my daily driver. I'm an active member of another local car club, so I might have event seen some of you folks at a MegaMeet, Evomeet, or other large multi-car meet, but I'm usually in another car for those...

just keep your eye on the calender thread or the MEC section of these boards.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back