thought you rotary boys might like this one...

SlowPro98

Contributor
:
02P5, 98ES,95miata
054361.jpg

054371.jpg

Still not quite sure about the back end of that one. But at least that car was relatively normal looking. Did you see some of the other monstosities that were shown at some of the other meets?

R

'sigh'....It sort of looks like someone had a G35 'parts car' and too much spare time. (scratch)

Last edited:
Wow... That looks kinda like a Ferrari like that... As a matter of fact, it looks a bit like the Ferrari 360 Stradale Challenge.

stradale.jpg

Last edited:
great craftsmanship but one of the best things about the 3rd gen is the way it looks. this one look slike they owner wants it to be something else.

Front looks pretty damn good, but the rear is just a train wreck. That overhang just kills the lines. What are those tails? Scion TC?

the back kinda reminds me of a 3rd gen protege. I just love the front clip with the deeply recessed projectors.

I think that is the RE 4 rotor... at least its the same body, the one I saw on videos was silver though. Sounds like a ferrari... its pretty itense

No way that they could get a 4 rotor unless it's 2 13b's together. It also doesn't look like a FD. It's like have way to a FD and half way to some other POC.

rcefstsfecr said:
No way that they could get a 4 rotor unless it's 2 13b's together. It also doesn't look like a FD. It's like have way to a FD and half way to some other POC.

Not true at all. Scoot put 4 12a housings together with a custom e-shaft. There are a few places around the world (Australia for example) that put 4 rotor engines together. They have also been used in Drag Racing. The Scoot car is a 4 rotor non-turbo. Sounds amazing too.

There is a tired looking 93 FD for sale near me. No price. Hope its cheap. Got some rust and a big dent. Missing the fuel door.

Crappy body kit with paint that is chipping and doesnt match. Like I said. I hope its cheap.

those tails look like es tails flipped around, front is sweet, i dont know abt the back.........

SilverRx7 said:
You guys can check out a vid clip of the scoot 4 rotor here:

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=412502&highlight=scoot+rotor

Let me know if it doesnt work or something, I can try to find another vid of it. Its a pretty sweet car, Im not terribly crazy of the look, I like the stock 7 look more, but its very unique.

That thing sounds crazy, but I agree with some of the others on that page. It doesn't have as cool a sound as the Le Mans 4 rotor.

Back