2013~2016 Things to replace during heater core swap?

:
2014 CX-5
I recently bought a used 2014 CX-5 with about 80k from a dealer that turned out to have a bad heater core. The dealer is going to replace the heater core and pick up most of the cost of that job. I understand this is a pretty extensive job involving removing lots of parts. Are there other things I should pay to have replaced while the mechanics are in there? I'm not aware of any other problems just wondering about preemptively replacing things while the car is apart. Thanks for any feedback!

I would probably change coolant fully with new oem one since they would have to drain the old one anyways.
inspect and replace aux belt and possibly the water pump belt. inspect the aux belt tensioner as well. Replace any of those as needed. inspect water pump for leaks.

I would probably change coolant fully with new oem one since they would have to drain the old one anyways.
inspect and replace aux belt and possibly the water pump belt. inspect the aux belt tensioner as well. Replace any of those as needed. inspect water pump for leaks.
Thanks for the advice!

They're almost certainly not going to do it, but while the dash is out is an excellent time to add sound deadening to the firewall.

Back