the Stance Thread v2.0

null_zps786b8c66.png

What wheels/size are those?

thinking about picking up these for the MSP... (17x9 +30)

wheels007.jpg

6206986628_faf2096873_b.jpg

2qulnxe.jpg

what would i need to make that fit right aside from rolled fenders? do i need rear camber plates?

wheels007.jpg

6206986628_faf2096873_b.jpg

2qulnxe.jpg

what would i need to make that fit right aside from rolled fenders? do i need rear camber plates?

rolled fenders. possibly some pull. and def camber plates, maybe u can get away with camber bolts. but that's a big maybe.

Rolled fenders, 205/40's, and camber adjustment on your coils (assuming you're on coilovers).

Those are good specs though, won't be too hard.

*Cue people who like to post pictures of fake wheels that split at the spokes*

What's wrong with fake wheels ? Id rock fake wheels over any real wheel IMO

Dude I am don with fake wheels its better to suport the real company and not the fake ones. But Honestly if UR not in a lot of shows there is no point to buying real wheels. Cause if I crack a 700 or 800 dollar wheel I think u will be a bit more up set then cracking a 150 dollar wheel.

Dude I am talking like work equips, volk I mean real wheels. next set of wheels I am getting is going to be 700 dollars a wheel. Most people get fake wheels cause they are wide and cheap. I got my xxr's for 1000 with lugs tires and wheels shipped to my door.

I'm pretty positive ffocused means that you can find a set of used "real" wheels for the same price as a set of fake wheels.

P.S.- I only put real in quotation marks because even if they are knock offs and of low quality they are technically wheels. I still fully support the quality manufacturers though.

I know what he is saying but your not going to find real wheels that are the same with as reps and that are cheap

Back