the Stance Thread v2.0

Thinking I want to go with xxr 521 gun metal 16x8 +20, with 195/55/16 on my msp... Would I rind into any rubbing/clearance issues...

Do you guys think 17's would be better, or any other gains over 16's... Thanks

Thinking I want to go with xxr 521 gun metal 16x8 +20, with 195/55/16 on my msp... Would I rind into any rubbing/clearance issues...

Do you guys think 17's would be better, or any other gains over 16's... Thanks

16x8 sounds good. 17s look good too. That tire is going to be too tall though. I would do a 205/40 or 45 depending on how low you're going to be.

16x8 sounds good. 17s look good too. That tire is going to be too tall though. I would do a 205/40 or 45 depending on how low you're going to be.

Well I was trying to keep my speedo reading around the same is y I asked bout those tires... And I want 17x8 but they don't come in that size for 521's and 531's are back ordered

DSC_0806_zps54f9c9c7.jpg

DSC_0807_zps80c1494e.jpg

Thxs.. N Ya worth every penny I paid for em, so rar40941 if ur thinkn bout it def worth it.. Plus I hvnt seen many protgs running this wheel

.. Plus I hvnt seen many protgs running this wheel

I love how they look and they are definitely a light/strong wheel (especially for the price) but I'm not sure if I agree with this statement. I can think of 3 different owners off the top of my head Lewis7789, Rally2003, Cleverfrog. And I know that SwirlFX just replaced his but he had them for a little bit. Not hating, I still love the look of your car especially with those wheels. Keep up the good work.

I love how they look and they are definitely a light/strong wheel (especially for the price) but I'm not sure if I agree with this statement. I can think of 3 different owners off the top of my head Lewis7789, Rally2003, Cleverfrog. And I know that SwirlFX just replaced his but he had them for a little bit. Not hating, I still love the look of your car especially with those wheels. Keep up the good work.

Buhahahaha! I love mine even though they haven't left the driveway yet. They look killer with 255's in the front and 225's in the rear too :) Now I just need to get rid of both set os RH's that I have to pay for the tother wheels I want.

Back