The Slammed Life

Yeah, miatas and any cheapish popular car are plagued by the noobs that do cookie cutter setups and show no originality. It is what it is.

Also, fender flares are becoming extremely popular lol. I've been rocking mine for a year already so suck it >:p

IMG_3734_zps4ee478eb.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_3718_zps1b279da8.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_3695_zps075b2a28.jpg
[/IMG]
D2 Coilovers.
C4 Corvette (sawblade) Wheels.
17x9.5 +35.
215-40-17.

Last edited:
Looks good man, fits nice.

Where did you get that tow hook? Also are your front fender liners still in?

I am looking to run these wheels. What did it take to make these fit? Is the bolt pattern correct for our cars?

Corvetter wheels run a 5x120(.65 I think?) bolt pattern. He would've had to have used bolt on adapters; 5x120(.65 ?) to 5x100. Seems like he used 20mm adapters as well, because correct me if I'm wrong.. for any of what I said, I believe the offset on those wheels are +55.

My brother and I got tired of winter mode. LOL

I wished my winter mode looked like yours.. friggin' hate steelies.

I am looking to run these wheels. What did it take to make these fit? Is the bolt pattern correct for our cars?
I used one inch 5x114.3 ->5x120.7 adapters. If you went with the 8.5 wide wheels the adapters would need to be thicker to fit like mine do. I have 9.5 all around. Other than the adapters I have a 2mm spacer in the front for extra clearance. Hope that helps.

Back