The remnants of my Mazda3

:
2007 Mazda 3s Touring Phantom Blue Mica
Here is my Mazda 3 - It was a 2007 Mazda3 s Touring with 18000 miles. The engine is basically sitting on the floor , the transmission is not more. Oh, and I aparently broke the engine block, (omg).

But hey, I didn't even get hurt when I did this. And the car look pretty good from ever angle, everyone wants to know why a brand new car as it's front two tires on bricks.

mazda-02.jpg

mazda-03.jpg

mazda-04.jpg

mazda-05.jpg

mazda-06.jpg

mazda-07.jpg

mazda-08.jpg

My body shop only has one thing to say to me when they saw it. "When You do something, you do it Right!"

Last edited:
I skipped over a median on an on ramp, I was going about 35 MPH at the time. it was pure concrete and of course it didn't budge. Took out the entire under chassis. I'm not much of a mechanic so I saw parts on left on that ramp I've never seen before. Broke the suspension on the front passenger side. Good stuff.

I'm thinking I'll go with the 08 Mazda3 s Grand Touring this time around, either Aurora Blue or Galaxy Grey Mica.

I skipped over a median on an on ramp, I was going about 35 MPH at the time. it was pure concrete and of course it didn't budge. Took out the entire under chassis. I'm not much of a mechanic so I saw parts on left on that ramp I've never seen before. Broke the suspension on the front passenger side. Good stuff.

Yup, Ive tried that. I was in my '00 Focus racing a 3000GT at midnight on the main road in town. Race was over (I won, but my dad disagrees since the other guy was still able to drive away) and we were braking as we came up to the red light. Brakes locked up, I went over the center divider which was about 6" high. Snapped the front axel, airbags deployed (which broke out my windshield unnecessarily, to make sure it cost more to repair) and the wheel that hit first split in half. To make matters worse, the towtruck that came to get me was one of the flatbeds, so when it pulled my car up onto the back, the front bumper caught the island that I ran over and broke all the mounts so I had to replace that, too.

I totally sympathize, bro... I feel for ya completely, but at least you get a new car. ;)

Scratch that, with 2008.5 around the corner i'm now thinking Stormy Blue my first choice and Metro Grey 2nd choice!

I thought about it, but there are 2 reasons I am not getting the speed.

1. No Moon roof
2. I would kill myself in that car

And I think those are excellent reasons!

Yup, Ive tried that. I was in my '00 Focus racing a 3000GT at midnight on the main road in town. Race was over (I won, but my dad disagrees since the other guy was still able to drive away) and we were braking as we came up to the red light. Brakes locked up, I went over the center divider which was about 6" high. Snapped the front axel, airbags deployed (which broke out my windshield unnecessarily, to make sure it cost more to repair) and the wheel that hit first split in half. To make matters worse, the towtruck that came to get me was one of the flatbeds, so when it pulled my car up onto the back, the front bumper caught the island that I ran over and broke all the mounts so I had to replace that, too.

I totally sympathize, bro... I feel for ya completely, but at least you get a new car. ;)

hahahaha

Back