The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

LOL! Good luck, buddy. I don't think anyone knows. I asked the same thing on FB.

From what I gather, it's basically MS3/MS6 owners who help each other out with installs and such. Pretty much what all the M247 members who post in this thread do in person.

I think it has something to do with the Wendy's baconator ?

That's what i read on MSF. Apparently some cat loved those burgers and would always help out the local MS3 guys so this "club" started and grew. But I'm not 100% on that story. I still don't know what it all means...

I was going to go but I am just not a car meet kinda person. I would rather save the money for something else. Track days, autox, parts, another road trip. Just not into explaining to people why I didn't do what they did for a few days then going home

That's what i read on MSF. Apparently some cat loved those burgers and would always help out the local MS3 guys so this "club" started and grew. But I'm not 100% on that story. I still don't know what it all means...

I think it has something to do with the Wendy's baconator ?

rodrigo said:
The name Nator is derived simply from my love of Wendys Baconator nothing more , nothing less. One day in shoutbox one of these 5 friends said to me what up nator and my nickname was born. I must admit I liked it because in reality we all have nicknames at one point or another in our lives.

What does all of this have to do with Nator today?....... its our heritage, nothing elsesimply how we began. Nator has grown in size and it isnt me anylonger nor the joke, it is a concept in yours and my brain. It is what you wish it to be, freedom, friendship or even failure for which we all know it well with this car of ours

I'm going to meet more people who enjoy the platform and want to expand what we can do with them. I'm sorry but I just don't have the "auto-x or bust" mind set. Mini-vacation with a bunch of Mazda people? I'm in.

I'm going to meet more people who enjoy the platform and want to expand what we can do with them. I'm sorry but I just don't have the "auto-x or bust" mind set. Mini-vacation with a bunch of Mazda people? I'm in.

Have fun, good sir! Take video of Mark's car, i want to see it in action

Cool, I know we'll see a lot of them @ Mazda's in The Park!

That's how I met as many people as I did when I first got my Protege. The same thought is what got me involved with Marlon and Lauri with the MOCO stuff. Travel, meet some people, hang out, have fun. Can't blame you one bit.

This guy won't come to local meets but will drive to MD. ;)

Without the people that crave big power, we'd still be blowing up MZR DISI motors left and right! They paved the way as far as R&D and finding solutions to the lack of fueling among other things/problems the stock components have.

I know theres a fair share of folks that dont come to meets anymore over the ball busting of liking drag racing at the strip over autox

Last edited:
Marlon, thanks a TON for sharing the i-moto tire link (nana) I'll have to return the favor some how.

I'm only teasing. That's how I roll.

ps- I taught Jake everything he knows. (wink)

Back