The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Yes, 458. I actually like that color. It was nice, considering I didn't go over 10 MPH. Too bad it can't go in the garage where I can rev the engine and hear the echo...

Speaking of cars that don't offer a manual transmission... Would probably have to put it in neutral to rev the engine ;)

Yes, I make sure its in neutral before I do that. Only thing I don't like is that the nice cars don't allow the engine to go over 3.5k RPM when free revving (sadbanana)

what's everyone's plans for the weekend?

Going to look at/buy Josh's wagon as long as his deal for his truck goes through and going to the Crew game Saturday night.

Chipotle was a great choice for lunch, but it is putting me in a food coma.

This weekend is try to get things done that I haven't been able to get done for a month.

I'll be spending my weekend in my living room learning/playing along to all these James Brown songs. I joined a JB tribute band this week and am super pumped. They've got a gig April 12th at Thistledown Racino.

Then practice with the full band on Sunday.

Meeting David @ Track First to set up his discount, oil change on the wagon.....Sunday meet @ Barrocco Gril and finalize some corrals plans.

I will spend my weekend (today) getting my sleep changed over in preparation for going to 3rd shift. I have been promoted to assistant supervisor on 3rd. Excited for the opportunity and bummed that it is 3rd shift. Oh well, it is what it is.

Thanks guys. It's time for a change so why not see what it's like. Not a permanent position yet, so I am still being paid hourly. We shall see how it goes.

The best part for me is that everyone I have been working with on 2nd shift is pissed that I'm going to 3rd. It lets me know I must be doing something right.

Back