The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

I know he was looking @ a F-250 Super Duty, Crew Cab Diesel....he can get a big trailer and tow all of our "Race Cars" with that baby!!!! He can make money, with that big boy!!!

I'll have a beater truck in a couple weeks. The Alero will be going back to my brother and I'll have the old 95 Chevy 1500. Horrid looking, but easy to fix and basically NFG! No more hauling motors and other huge car parts in the trunks of my cars :)

I agree with everyone else on the no tint on the tails. I think MS3 tails look great in their normal form:

I agree 100%...stock MS3 tails are already black so I don't see any need to tint them. The only think I did in the rear was a black smoked 3rd brake light vinyl overlay. The 3rd brake light is pretty much white and I got the overlay for free lol.

I know he was looking @ a F-250 Super Duty, Crew Cab Diesel....he can get a big trailer and tow all of our "Race Cars" with that baby!!!! He can make money, with that big boy!!!
I'm sure a lot of meeps on here would be willing to pay to have their car towed to the track on a trailer. Especially for track events further away from Ohio. I know that's one of my biggest fears with driving my car to the track. If something happens, it's an expensive tow home (unless you're at Mid-Ohio and have AAA lol).

We got new monitors at work. The rest of the day will be spent playing with all the settings.

For the Gen 1 MS3 owners, was it MPG's you are getting this winter? Just looking into something, regarding the fuel blends.

Just had another senior moment. Got a Netflix dvd in the mail only to realize I own this flipping dvd already... haha

Because it's the Maserati tribute car. No Maseratis today have 3 pedals. They all have the sequential gear boxes, but what they put into the 500 is the closest thing out there. Still the manual gear box, just set up like a DSG. I'd rather not have that set up myself, but it's a pretty neat concept regardless. (At least from a controls technology standpoint for me. I know that giving any praise what so ever to a transmission without 3 pedals is like burning a cross in the front yard)

so... I parked this last night

jizz-in-my-pants-jewish-300x222.jpg

Yes, 458. I actually like that color. It was nice, considering I didn't go over 10 MPH. Too bad it can't go in the garage where I can rev the engine and hear the echo...

Back