The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Yes it has. **** the rain.....

27306373.jpg

Very windy last night, couldnt get much sleep.

Heading down to cbus after class to pick up snow tires from Nick. Hopefully not too much traffic/construction

haha 71 is always filled with construction so don't have your hopes too high just be a major defensive driver and you should be fine. I helped Baby Marc put his coilovers on last night and got it done in 1 hour and 45 minutes. So nice working on a new car lol

I just went down to Mount Vernon, and the construction was clear on 71 already. It's that time of year that the highways finally get cleared of construction.

I should've got "TQ STEER", but i don't have enough power to justify it

Edit:
Jake has the best mazdaspeed related plate though

thats for sure I cracked up when I saw it. Who wants to see a horrible idea? There is a guy selling a turbo'd mazda3 with 38k on it for 19,000 and says its cheaper/faster than any ms3. its in Mazdaspeed new and used parts and mazda parts for sale on fb

thats for sure I cracked up when I saw it. Who wants to see a horrible idea? There is a guy selling a turbo'd mazda3 with 38k on it for 19,000 and says its cheaper/faster than any ms3. its in Mazdaspeed new and used parts and mazda parts for sale on fb

I saw that thread. You guys are ripping the guy a new one, lol.

Hed have better luck returning it to stock and selling it and then putting up the turbo goods for sale on their own

Back