The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

I want to go so bad but I guess a 20 year old running around with elementary kids and getting free candy is looked down upon... What is wrong with our society

haha yes. Hey john think I could keep BAT's low enough to ditch the fmic and have my meth tapped into a pipe going right from the turbo to the throttle body? We don't live in a hot climate. did you see what Enki was talking about? Would be relatively easy to do, and then there wouldn't be any lag and no psi lost going through the intercooler

Last edited:
so since its halloween, i figured id share what i little bit of my costume i fabbed up last night for my halloween party friday night. gonna be Tony Stark/Ironman. not going full suit but going to shoot for this kind of look. IF i can find what i want i will start fabbing up the arm piece, if not maybe ill just keep working on it more and more and make it really epic for next years halloween lol

10591205035_271ebaeb14.jpg

Last edited:
haha yes. Hey john think I could keep BAT's low enough to ditch the fmic and have my meth tapped into a pipe going right from the turbo to the throttle body? We don't live in a hot climate. did you see what Enki was talking about? Would be relatively easy to do, and then there wouldn't be any lag and no psi lost going through the intercooler

Is it possible? Yes. Have I thought about doing it? Yes. lol

Realistically on a DD you're going to have some really high cruising BAT's which could lead to tip in and part throttle issues unless you're running E85. You'll be limited to what you can do but it would be great for autocross and drag strip runs. As long as you have a way to cool down the car in between those runs.

Personally, I just don't like the idea of 200* temps until the meth hits. No you could combat this by spraying a small amount of meth during cruise like the diesels do to boost MPG's but I'm still not a huge fan.

On the other hand. I do think this could be promising for the 300-350hp range....
http://www.frozenboost.com/product_...d=220&osCsid=7c4c7c65467c3813de111099efebbbba
That combined with D01 pre-turbo meth nozzle and a somewhat sizeable jet (D07-D10 depending on power goals) on the intercooler end tank would probably be ideal and could push that to 400+hp though the intercooler would be a restriction at that power level.

Last edited:
Is it possible? Yes. Have I thought about doing it? Yes. lol

Realistically on a DD you're going to have some really high cruising BAT's which could lead to tip in and part throttle issues unless you're running E85. You'll be limited to what you can do but it would be great for autocross and drag strip runs. As long as you have a way to cool down the car in between those runs.

Personally, I just don't like the idea of 200* temps until the meth hits. No you could combat this by spraying a small amount of meth during cruise like the diesels do to boost MPG's but I'm still not a huge fan.

On the other hand. I do think this could be promising for the 300-350hp range....
http://www.frozenboost.com/product_...d=220&osCsid=7c4c7c65467c3813de111099efebbbba
That combined with D01 pre-turbo meth nozzle and a somewhat sizeable jet (D07-D10 depending on power goals) on the intercooler end tank would probably be ideal and could push that to 400+hp though the intercooler would be a restriction at that power level.

damn I didn't think about cruising. I was getting a list of stuff together last night and got to the intercooler and was trying to find a way to get around paying 250 for another core. But I guess thats just my cheap side whining lol

cx racing and will need a new one with the new setup eventually. Don't need it right now just got an idea in my head then enki talked about it so I got excited

Well, I just got some really bad news from a city engineer, that probably killed this project and will definitely piss off our client. If it didn't kill the project, it's certainly not getting built next spring, and its going to cost a s*** ton more.

cx racing and will need a new one with the new setup eventually. Don't need it right now just got an idea in my head then enki talked about it so I got excited
I wouldn't worry to much about it until you get the new setup operational. Especially with meth.

I am getting a cattless dp and test pipe setup so I can have a cutout welded into the test pipe. But the meth should be in shortly. Dragging my feet getting the wire I need and I would want to just be able to leave the car in the garage and not have to put it back together

Ehh, doesn't take much to install meth. Just looks like it does, lol.

How many nozzles will you be running and where are you wanting to place them? What size(s)?

I want to buy it just because of the ad.

That and I've always liked the 2.5RS

I have no problem with 20 year-old trick or treat'ers, as long as they are wearing a costume. The ones that come walking up to the house without one I just say "Nope. Keep walkin.". lulz.

Back