The Mitty hotel thread.

subspeed6

I shock donuts!
:
2016.5 CX-5 Grand Touring
Alright folks, here is the deal and it is awesome.

This coming weekend I will call around the local hotel chains to reserve a block of 15 rooms for Team Ohio, NEPOC, and our red-headed bastard children under the name of "Mazda Team Ohio". What I need from you all is to coordinate amongst yourself of what you need for a room. For couples I'm looking to reserve a single king and single people with the dual doubles.

If you sign up for this list please let me know if want a single king or 2 doubles(with your roomie). I would like this info by close of business Friday so I can start asking around on Sat morning. (I get up stupid early... Easy stuff!)

Please don't ask to stay at my place as a last resort as I have already given all possible spots to sleep in my apartment. (Unless you want to brave it and sleep on the balcony!)

As for the hotels.. I live in a well established area and the hotels are usually used for large corporate functions, meetings, or even major sporting events. None of the hotels are crappy in nature are pretty well maintained. If you are looking for a resort, hotel with spa, or some kind luxury hotel please book somewhere else. Hehehe. :p

Let the list begin! (Thurs/Friday = Check-In day, Sunday/Monday = Check-Out day)

Single King Rooms:
1. o0n8 (Thurs-Sunday)
2. Lewis7789 (Thurs-Sunday)

2 Doubles
1. Tutuga/PrinceValorum (Thurs-Sunday)
2. Magnump5/(Needs Roomate) (Thurs-Monday)
3. sok07/(Needs Roomate) (Thurs-Sunday)

Last edited:
Thursday, Friday, Saturday

need a single king

Hmmm Start a list?

1. Tutuga - 2 Doubles (Need roomate.)
2. o0n8 - Single King (+1????) they charge you for it btw.

1. Tutuga - 2 Doubles (Need roomate.)
2. o0n8 - Single King (+1????) they charge you for it btw.
3. Lewis7789 - Single King +1 (Thurs, Fri, Saturday)

Depending on price, of course. ps- Thanks again, Chris.

The one place I was looking at is about 55-60 a night. I'll try to see if I can get a group rate.

Don't worry... The hotel is not bad as stated in my OP.

Interested...bastard child of teamOhio. Hung out with them for a few at Rolex24 races and PetitLeMans. I will be at the mitty this year.

Please put me down for 2 doubles for Thursday, Friday, Saturday.

I offer my services as a roommate. However, I must inform you that the Miata stereotypes will stay at the car and won't follow me into the room.

I expect to have an answer for myself by tomorrow (if I will add my name to the list or not).

yeah ill know tonight or tomorrow night if its me or if its me +1

if its just me im ALL for splitting a hotel with someone to keep the costs down haha

yeah ill know tonight or tomorrow night if its me or if its me +1

if its just me im ALL for splitting a hotel with someone to keep the costs down haha

I'll stick you with Phen if it's just you. I figured that would happen anyway.

Had a long talk with the wife, looks like we will be going to Savannah before the race and then will be staying by ourselves (nothing against you guys, she just wants me to herself at night). So I won't need a spot.

Back