The Cantine

Yeah coilovers are great but hydrolics are freaking sexy when you go to cars show like i do with my crew and you can slam it down. :D

Hummmmmm looking good :D

STD%20Coilover.jpg

Yeah i can't wait anymore lol. Now i need to buy my new tires. Probably going with Maxxis MA-Z1 again this year.

What additional modification will you have to do in order to get the Z's rims to fit on the 5's? The reason that I am asking is my cousin in Florida has a set sitting in his garage just collecting dust, and before I snag them from him I want to make sure that I know what I am getting myself into!

Thanks Kid5 lol.
I'm very excited too. :D

I'm working on getting the Speed6 ready to my liking...I ended up getting those 19 x 9.5(BE GTS-AV) that I was contemplating for the 5 a while back and the Auto Exe lip kit just waiting for everything to get here. But like I said before...cant wait to see your work.....Your ride always looks on point...and you take great pics...How soon you think?

Sorry Dude....the only thing I kept was the wheels....and they too are now gone. Though I think the only thing missing on yours is that front lip....but I see Bayson R doesn't even offer it anymore. Someone actually bought my old 5.....saw it driving pass me yesterday....didn't even last 2 weeks at the dealer....really going to miss her.

When I'm done my friend....right now it has the hideous black wheels with snow tires that was on the 5 before I traded her in. I had to give up the speed 6 wheels because these wheels had snow tires. Give me 2-3 weeks and I should be done.

Back