The Best tool for grounding

1sty

Contributor
:
2006 Toyota Tundra DC
This is the absolute best tool to make a great ground connection. Just put in a drill and scrape the hell out of any paineted surface to get a pure metal ground.

ac204b.jpg

its Snap-on part #AC204B
it only like $13

heres the link to it

http://buy.snapon.com/catalog/search.asp?partno=AC204B&search_type=Part&store=snapon-store

a 50 cent piece of garnet sandpaper and some elbow grease will work just fine too.

(stash)

and you can buy wire brushes like that for a LOT LESS than $13, the high price is mostly associated with the brand name on them.... go to wally world or any parts store and you can get a wire brush like that for just a couble bucks.

1st MP3 in NH said:
True but I need it perfect ASAP in my profession.

True...and I am perfectly aware that there is a difference of how you would do a job if you were getting paid for it by someone and making it look totally professional....and like it was MENT to be that way from the factory.....

In my line of work.....hand tools are a part of the deal....and buying CHEAP tools usually costs you in the long run. Since its not like you are getting something for just a one time thing.....which is where you can cut cost and get the cheap stuff......if its a tool you may only want or need to use a few times.

Back