Thank you Mazda247

:
Mazda P5
I went out to lunch with the lady, it was a hot day so i turned on the AC for the second time of having my car. It was on for 10 minutes when i came to a stop i smelt something funny, looked down at my temp and immediately turned it off. Coolant was bubbling in the reservoir and leaking.... :-( i was so upset, i quickly looked up Mazdap5 overheating and Mazda247 was the first website that popped up. Guy said the same thing, sorry of, they told him to get a ride to the parts store and get a thermostat. So that's what i did and it worked got my car back. Thank you Mazda247.

Overheating is typically the thermostat, glad you managed the search feature.

I'm new to cars, I've only worked on my last Honda and it had lots of problems. So, with cleaner nicer cars its hard for me to pinpoint a problem as I'm new. I might have guesses but that's about it. I've also read a lot of people immediately saying head gasket.

I'm new to cars, I've only worked on my last Honda and it had lots of problems. So, with cleaner nicer cars its hard for me to pinpoint a problem as I'm new. I might have guesses but that's about it. I've also read a lot of people immediately saying head gasket.

I had an awesome head gasket experience. I'm using this site again to replace my hubs (pressed by shop), and apparently my control arm since the ball joint cover is torn. This reminds me to donate.

Back