no tomorrow, the food is amazing by the way! We'll be
meeting there at about 3 PM, it wasn't too busy for him
to cater to us and it gives up plenty of time to eat and
hangout before we cruise to Superfly Sunday. There
isn't a specific time to head out to Superfly so we'll just
wing it."

3q07cq.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like a good time. I'll be at the Solo National Tour in Wilmington otherwise I'd be in. :)

You should post this in the Random thread.

1. Sho
2. Marlon
3. Evan #1
4. Pablo
5. Phen

So glad you added that pic of Peter. Every time I see this thread title I say it in his voice, "Roadhouse".

Sorry forgot to say I will be there
1. Sho
2. Marlon
3. Evan #1
4. Phen
5. Evan #2 +1
6. Patrick

Just a heads up since i saw a video posted on the superfly page...

university of akron police kicked everyone out of the polsky deck sunday. According to the cop, Lenny got permission from the wrong "minion" to hold the event there. They ended up all going to horizon audio in canton. Apparently Lenny is working with the university to get it resolved

Just a heads up since i saw a video posted on the superfly page...

university of akron police kicked everyone out of the polsky deck sunday. According to the cop, Lenny got permission from the wrong "minion" to hold the event there. They ended up all going to horizon audio in canton. Apparently Lenny is working with the university to get it resolved

Dang that sucks, that was a sweet location. I've lost track of how many different locations they've been too since they got kicked out of the Spaghetti warehouse lot several years ago LOL.

I saw that. I was planning on heading out and double checked their FB page and saw they got kicked out and moved the location only hours into their big car show event.

Lenny seems like a really nice fellow. Hopefully it gets sorted out.

Yeah, Lenny's really cool when he's not being a drama queen. Unfortunately for him, he wouldn't have so many problems with getting a location if the wrong crowd didn't show up. But of course, any time you hold something for "tuner cars", and they're not all Mazda folks... dumb stuff will happen.

Yeah, Lenny's really cool when he's not being a drama queen. Unfortunately for him, he wouldn't have so many problems with getting a location if the wrong crowd didn't show up. But of course, any time you hold something for "tuner cars", and they're not all Mazda folks... dumb stuff will happen.

I would not mind helping the guy out, I have no issue "policing the event" per se', I think he needs to have some additional leadership and organization for his events. He needs to put his foot down when idiots show up and follow through. Phen can tell you, I have gotten folks kicked out of tracks when they act like idiots, he can do the same at his events. Gripped should do the same thing, I would rather have a small group of well behaved folks as opposed to a large group of ididots! Once the word gets out that stupidity won't be tolerated, you will get a whole different class of people.

Back