Tetrax XWAY Media Mount

I installed the Soundgate M2 the other day and then saw this Tetrax XWAY and had to have. Here are some pics. I love it.

imag0069f.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

imag0071e.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You can check out my install of the Soundgate M2 Media Mount here.

I may sell my M2 (maybe $20), but you'd need to order a install kit, for like $3. I have 1 disk left, if you want more you'd have to order this as well, also $3. If your interested, PM me.

Last edited:
Nice. You can stream music via bluetooth in your '10 right? Have you used google navigation over bluetooth?

Nice. You can stream music via bluetooth in your '10 right? Have you used google navigation over bluetooth?

I have an iPod touch that I am using for my music. My intent is to do away with the iPod.....I just have not had time to mess with.

I am pretty sure the nav will go over the radio, but I am not sure I have to have it set to that BT device, which means I can listen to my iPod, right?

The phone works flawlessly via BT. The iPod works okay for podcasts via BT, but music not so much. I get better sound via AUX cable. I may just use Incredible for podcasts (using LISTEN by Google) and all my music via ipod and install the USB and keep in glove box.

hey, the Xway looks awesome and i want to order one, but i have a few questions. does the kit come with the holder and the metal discs to put on back of the case/phone? or are they bought separately?

Also i have an Incredible as well....is the Xway necessary or could i get away with just the Ego?

thanks!!

hey, the Xway looks awesome and i want to order one, but i have a few questions. does the kit come with the holder and the metal discs to put on back of the case/phone? or are they bought separately?

Also i have an Incredible as well....is the Xway necessary or could i get away with just the Ego?

thanks!!

Yes the kit came with a few different sizes. Be careful as some people have said their disks where not adhering to back of "naked" phone or Seidio Cases. As far as getting the EGO, I got a FIX for my key (see pics below) and I know they will hold the phone, but you will not be able to "use" phone. The "X" on the XWAY adds support, when using navigation etc. I'd go with the XWAY for sure.

Here is my post on how I did over ar AF.

http://androidforums.com/accessories-incredible/68667-car-dock-discussion-thread-9.html#post946084

Here is the FIX for my key.

awesome, thanks for the info.

as it happens i was just over on AF reading your post now that i made the connection between avatars and screen names.

cheers!

here's mine installed in my MS3. i love it and will be buying one for my brother for his truck on his bday:

e2e4290b.jpg

Back