Tesla Model S

nealric

:
Carless :(
Looks Amazing!

teslas02.jpg

Supposedly has a 0-60 of 5.5 seconds AND seats 7 (wow)
All at a price within the range of the upper middle class (rather than hollywood stars like the roadster)

More at http://www.teslamotors.com/models/index.php
Too good to be true?

wow!! looks amazing. its about time they bring back the electric car.. stupid governments. i would defin get one of these :)

did Tesla get the bailout money they were asking for a while back?

I didn't read the details on the car, but it is a great looking vehicle.

I didn't read the details on the car, but it is a great looking vehicle.

I'll second that, it's like the birth child of a Maserati/Aston/jag

The 7 person arrangement with the rears facing backwards makes no sense to me. It's only going to be crucified by complaints of a useless backseat. They should just make a large trunk so instead of complaints, they get compliments for the "extra large trunk space for your golf club" type comments you see from all of the reviewers.

Last edited:
The 7 person arrangement with the rears facing backwards makes no sense to me. It's only going to be crucified by complaints of a useless backseat. They should just make a large trunk so instead of complaints, they get compliments for the "extra large trunk space for your golf club" type comments you see from all of the reviewers.

It has two trunks. Since there is no internal combustion engine, there is a second trunk in the front. Therefore, might as well use the back one to carry wee ones.

so what happens when the kids are sitting in the trunk and someone rear ends them? sounds like bad news bears to me lol

How can they offer another vehicle when they still haven't made good on the Roadster? This thing won't see roads that's for sure. Looks good though.

How can they offer another vehicle when they still haven't made good on the Roadster? This thing won't see roads that's for sure. Looks good though.

I believe they are banking on government cash.

But they have now shipped 320 roadsters with plans to get over 1,000 out the door by year end BTW. The kinks were eventually ironed out.

Last edited:
Back