teins for the mp3

Very old bump ^^^

I'm looking to buy these, found them for $197 on protegegarage.com. Also found them here for cheaper, but that site looks a little unreliable. Anyone have any suggestions?

I saw the rotary site too and almost bough from them but decided to just buy off of ebay. https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)
I just bought mine from him yesterday so ill let you know if everything come through ok. ive never had a problem with ebay before. Mine were $155 shipped (i did buy now instead of bidding) According to his reviews he seems reliable

AznXstazy said:
umm is tein springs that good? evryone is goin with them.
heres an mp3 in houston with them. I saw heres and decided i wanted the same drop.
mp3girly3.jpg

mp3girly2.jpg

Last edited:
MP3Architect said:
heres an mp3 in houston with them. I saw heres and decided i wanted the same drop.
mp3girly3.jpg

mp3girly2.jpg
(attn)

those aren't Tein S-tech springs

those are probably Tein SS coilovers, over a grand

nate0123 said:
(attn)

those aren't Tein S-tech springs

those are probably Tein SS coilovers, over a grand

sorry! WRONG! I know the girls ex (equinox)who was the one who ordered them and put them on. They are S-Tech springs. Her name on the boards is MP3Girly but I dont think she ever comes on here much anymore. Heres another MSP with Tein S-Tech ons. His name on here is CitizenPro if you wanna ask him to verify that they are not coilovers.
wOTA5MjI2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

nate0123 said:
that looks really low in back for the s-techs
well.........i never saw what was in her trunk but it may be alot of junk cuz she had the whole inside full of EVERY FRIGGIN thing. So that may have lowered it an extra 1/2 inch or so. I call that getto springs!

Why buy better springs? Just use bricks! Getto Springs! At a dealer near you!

lol yes, weight does wonders, you get 4 people in my car and I'm tuckin most of my rear tires

i think i have officially decided that i want tein s-techs for my mp3!! that drop, its, its, incredible.

MP3Architect said:
mp3girly3.jpg

this pic looks like the rear left is blown strut is blown or somethin..... or mayb the camara angle?

Last edited:
CitizenPro said:
^ DUDE.......thats an incredible quality print! :'(
I swear the images were showing up before. I took the URL from someone else's thread. Let me find it.

Back