Team Pro5 Item(s) Giveaway Thread Stay Tuned For Next Item

And the winner is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBa02Dm5JBU&feature=youtube_gdata
#4 slipkornvayne
Pm me your shipping info.
Also confirm with Antoine about your donation showing up under your avatar. Or a confirmation/proof either screenshot or forward message that a donation has been made.

Also still awaiting reimbursement from RicoP5 for shipping cost.

Congrats man put it to good use.

And 808MP5 why not just have them pay gor shipping upfront this way you wont have to be reimbursed just an idea. Ill hit up Rico and tell him to send the money hes a local.

No worries.
Now what's next?
TeamPro5 appearal?
Also got a flyin Miyata fuel cut defender(brand new), though only boosted protege's could make use of it. How many ppl would be interested in that? Was planning to sell it.

If anyone wants to sponsor an item I'm up for it.

Last edited:
sickspeed horns :D
haha... i want some sick speed horns also... oh no wait... i'm already running two sets of hella supertones... maybe if i had extra money... not really trying to spend any money... but....

I say either apparel or something else haha cause not allot of us are boosted
i think i can get a shirt done... waiting on Bommen to reply to my PM

Congrats slip
How do I locate this thread to enter for the next one
since you replied to the thread you should be automatically subscribed... it will show up in your setting anytime someone makes a post... or you could come visit the Team Pro 5 section of the forum more often :)

Last edited:
Got a special shirt made for this, just hit me up if you want me to upload the design.

Do it. Still waiting reimbursement for the shipping on the bypass valve. I got more goodies I'm not using.
One of them is a medieval ps pully v2(the polished one).

Back