Team Pro 5

There are several Proteges on here, sad to say, that got totaled recently. I would browse the for sale section. Good luck.

Chris

PRO5.jpg

OG members
KeolaandJarrett.jpg

Jarrett2.jpg

Sometimes I wish I had a p5 with all of my moving stuff back and forth to school and what not. Just having the extra cargo room would be nice. These three are my top favorites. Do you have more pics or a link i can visit? What type of Volks are those?

Ah can't wait for decals and stuff to come in Team Pro5 FTW..Will try and get more p5's around here on this if I can find them.Got plans for full carbon fiber interior from DG and prosport guages in about 2 months.S'up outlawstar

Last edited:
Theres a yellow P5 on highstreet in pottstown near hilltop, i think a younger guy drives it Lol, i see it once and awhile. Besides that, thats it for around here that i know of, besides Flash5 up somewhere i forget Lol

hey you guys wanna help me get my car lookin TIGHT again? I cant find a junkyard around here with the parts i need... anyone know a place online where i can get stock parts? heres the list of what i need...

2 front doors
weather stripping on the roof
passenger side taillight
and full interior

if i could get my car back to its glory days i would love to join.... heres my car... I already got the rims in mind...
DSC00183web.jpg
DSC00187web.jpg

didnt it have the WingsWest front and sides before?

Sometimes I wish I had a p5 with all of my moving stuff back and forth to school and what not. Just having the extra cargo room would be nice. These three are my top favorites. Do you have more pics or a link i can visit? What type of Volks are those?

Those 3 Pro5's are 3of4 of the original members who started the club. Got a link in 1st page. As for the Volk TE37

Well got my decals in will represent Team Pro5 to tha fullest over here in P.A.

Last edited:
yea those pics were takin before stickers came in today.Getting snow over here soon :( will take pics tomorrow if the weather turns out ok

yea those pics were takin before stickers came in today.Getting snow over here soon :( will take pics tomorrow if the weather turns out ok

how about taking some pix in the snow? It would look good, I remember someone doing that.

Back