Ta Da !!......MPS at the docks with no Spoiler

No spoiler yet.....

Attachments

• mps.jpg
    mps.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 771
Sweet! Now all we need are the potintial buyers and a BBQ grill and some burgers and we have our selves the first MSP meet! (thumb)
GREAT PIC! (hump) (yippy)

AND NOW, DEEP THOUGHTS WITH DERRICK.....

man o man, if i could just have one, just for one day, id take it all, I'D PUT IT BACK AT THE DOCKS, I SWEAR! ohh, just one, just one day....

im done for now....mazdaspeed parts(hump)
(guns) mazda for there little "laser blue" ideas for 2003

That is a cool photo...Interesting to see, they have the wheels and no spoiler. I wonder what else is on them from over in Japan, and what will be put on them here.

Hey guys..

:) ;) :D
That picture looks really cool!...i like the looks of them all parked together...looks like a MSP meet right there!...haha
no truck spoiler yet?...it makes such a big difference!...

Anyone notice that the MS-P on the far left parked on it's own doesn't seem to have a rear skirt?...
or is that just how it looks in the distance?

Damn WhiteZoomZoom, i was in Vancouver for 2 weeks...
my vacation ended just 3 days ago!..i could of went there to take more photos!...:eek:

but anyway, Thanks WhiteZoomZoom!

Last edited:
Yea....congrats on the spy shot...good work...I agree with Limited..It looks like the one on the left by the truck doesnt have the rear skirt yet. Anyways..my 2 cents.. Later....and again..congrats.....

Limited Edition said:
Hey guys..

:) ;) :D
That picture looks really cool!...i like the looks of them all parked together...looks like a MSP meet right there!...haha
no truck spoiler yet?...it makes such a big difference!...

Anyone notice that the MS-P on the far left parked on it's own doesn't seem to have a rear skirt?...
or is that just how it looks in the distance?

Damn WhiteZoomZoom, i was in Vancouver for 2 weeks...
my vacation ended just 3 days ago!..i could of went there to take more photos!...:eek:

but anyway, Thanks WhiteZoomZoom!

haha....your welcome......but like I said.....I didn't take the spy picture...........It was posted somewhere esle by Fluminatus....

They probably don't have turbos in them yet either. I think the plan was to install them over here.

That was an awesome pic Fulminatus! It's really cool to see so many of them all together in one shot like that.

I think they should have a lottery for one MSP....randomly pick one owner out of all the MP3 owners and they get an MSP....who thinks this is a good plan? :D

i really dont think htat they have the turbos on...only cause if u look on the one to left by it self it doesnt even have the racing beat exhaust....

NYCZMP3 said:
i really dont think htat they have the turbos on...only cause if u look on the one to left by it self it doesnt even have the racing beat exhaust....

That does look like the exhaust on an ES. Weird.. I wonder what they do w/all those mufflers? Repackage and sell them?

I'm liking the orange more and more.

The other odd thing...the orange ES off by itself has a third brake light mounted in on the back window shelf. Aren't they using the MP3 spoiler with the built-in brake light?

enry said:
Man, is there any chance you or someone can repost the files and this time put them in their file section ( http://www.mazdamp3.com/vbb225/upload.php?s= ) or anywhere that does not require you to sign up?

Do you want all three images? WhiteZoomZoom already uploaded the one where I cropped it so that it won't be so big.

For those w/low resolution and slow connections.

My other 2 shots (the cropped one is based off of one of them) are 1600x1200.

I can recrop it (so that shows the proteges, but the 2 pics will be pretty much the same thing.. just slightly diff angle, but it's hard to tell) and upload it here if that is what u want.

Funny.. I coulda sworn imagestation used to let you view pictures w/o needing to sign up.. sucks that it forces u to sign up.

Back