Super Deal - 2008 Mazdaspeed3 OEM Rims + Winters & Steelies + Winters

Super Deal - 2008 Mazdaspeed3 OEM Rims + Winters & Steelies + Winters

I have for sale two sets of wheels, with winters mounted on each. Also including some bonuses, reason on if your in need for confidence inspiring winters for your Mazdaspeed3. Never be late for that job or date!

First set are OEM 08 Mazdaspeed3 Magnesium Rims mounted with SP Winter Sport M3. Rims and tires probably have 5k on them total and are near perfect. I ran other rims during the summer. Tires alone were $1k new. I'll also include 4 tire totes as well (new $80). Total local pick up price is $580 (will not ship). If you want to run your Mazdaspeed3 like a champ in the snow while keeping a clean look, this is the way to go.

Second set are steelies with 205/60R16 General Altimax Arctics. You could probably run them for another season or two, depending on how you drive. I'll also include 4 tire totes as well (new $80). Total for the set, $140.

Special: I will sell both sets of rims and tires, plus 8 totes for $650 ($70 savings)!

Thats not all, I'll even throw in 6 Napa oil filters for free!

Wait, think I'm done? I'll also throw in a complete set of 4 TPMS sensors with the OEM set. Run these rims and tires like they are stock, just mount and drive with _complete confidence_!

Looking back this is the deal I would be wishing for. My wish, your opportunity.

Note: The rims are dirty but in near perfect condition.

Note: I am not planning to ship, local pick up only.

Note: Not planning to unmount the tires from any of the rims, or sell singles. Feel free to buy the set and sell them piecemeal back on this site.

List Date: 2/8/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Super Deal - 2008 Mazdaspeed3 OEM Rims + Winters & Steelies + Winters
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $650.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Back