SU Billet Aluminum Rear Engine Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drover

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 6
For sale 1 SU Rear Engine Mount, in great shape, was only on my car for 2 months.

Asking $85 ono

Last edited:
how much shipped to 261 kingham rd l7j 2t3 acton ont canada with usps

$17.56. If you want to check canada post website my postal code is A0A4E0. and package is about 3x3x2 and i said weight is about 3lbs.

Im in newfoundland so no need for usps :)

$95 sounds good..

Vibes not bad at all, only time i could feel them was at the lights with the AC on and then it wasn't nothing i would care about.

If you want it my paypal is ryan_drover@hotmail.com

I do, thinking on getting it from me for a little cheaper???? lol

Nope like I said they have it on back order, dont want the other one where you have to cut tabs and s***, So let me know if the other guy backs out or changes his mind.

Nope like I said they have it on back order, dont want the other one where you have to cut tabs and s***, So let me know if the other guy backs out or changes his mind.

No one has told me they wanted it, first come first serve

I'd be all over this if you didn't live in canada... doesn't make sense to ship it from there to here, we could get a new one for $15 more.

I'd be all over this if you didn't live in canada... doesn't make sense to ship it from there to here, we could get a new one for $15 more.

Same price for me to ship it down there then what it is for me to ship it somewhere in Canada

Well if you want one you should buy it from SU, why comment on my post if your not interested

no need to get your panties in a bunch. if shipping there is indeed the same as the US, then you could ship it cheaper and its a win for you and the seller. was trying to help you get it out of your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back