Storage Compartment Door?

RotorDad

:
Mazda's & Nissan's for now
Hey well once again my wife informs of a problem. So she tells me that the door to the compartment above the radio is messed up. I went out to look at it & it seems that where the arm on on the door has broke, now when you shut it the rear corner on the drivers side pops up. My question is this how much of a pain in the ass is it to re-place?

yeah its just a lot to take apart. try to use a magnetic socket if you have one for that one bolt that holds the radio in. if it falls down, you'll have a whole lot more to take apart.

if you dont have a magnetic socket. just set the socket on a magnet for a little while. and SHAZAAM!!!! magnetic socket.

Not to resurrect a dead horse, but I just replaced my map compartment because the door did the same thing. Ordered from Montgomery Mazda Parts. Literally took me an hour to remove all the lanels, replace the compartment (it comes as a unit, door and compartment) and replace the panels. I had no troubles what so ever.

I did my pod, didn't feel like glueing it in.. So I just got some black screws.. But, looks aren't a biggy for me I'm tracking it..

Latest posts

Back