Stock Rims

02MazPro5

:
02 Protege5
How much would a set of stock rims go for on here. I'm in need of a new set of tires and I'm looking at 1 of 2 things.

1 is get a set of 4 new tires and just be happy

2 is get a new set of rims and sell either the set of stock rims with 2 good tires or just sell 2 rims and keep the ones with the good tires for Drag use.

Another option is to get a set of 4 new tires and sell the Whole new set for about $700, Don't know if it would sell though. Looking for feedback. THanks!

I wouldn't think you'd get any more than $250, with the 2 good tires mounted.
Whatever you decide, good luck(thumb).

(not trying to jack your thread here) im also looking to sell my set of stock rims with tires that gotta have less then 2k miles on them. Here are some pictures if anyone is interested

racked.jpg

zoomzoom1.jpg

I sold my 2003.5 p5 stock, non chrome tires for 200 bux... =\ i got some msp rims for 400 shipped from another member. so i paid 200 for my rims.. heh. yeah, expect about the $200 range for your rims.

Last edited:
i need two stock rims to 33325, with out without tires, any kind of damage ok as long as not bend/crack

let me know :)

JCell said:
i need two stock rims to 33325, with out without tires, any kind of damage ok as long as not bend/crack

let me know :)

You can PM me with an offer. Either with or without tires. Just let me know.

i rather keep the stocks with snows on.. well if you dont get much snow in winter, its different story..

I would love to have the 4 stockers man. mine are chewed up. and I really dont mind the 02 stockers. Are they in good condition? Id have to save up a little bit to buy them but if they're in perfect or near perfect id be willing to negotiate.

They are in great shape. I can take some close up pics for ya if interested. I think I need to get a FS Thread going so I don't get yelled at LOL...

Latest posts

Back