SteedSpeed Turbo Manifold (Direct MSP Replacment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CitizenPro

behind the scenes
Contributor
:
2017 Shelby GT350
Hello Ladies & Gents,

Up for sale is a used SteedSpeed T2 turbo manifold that is a direct replacement to the MSP factory Callaway manifold. This will connect right up to the factory MSP turbo or another T2 style turbo like the GT28RS, etc. This obviously will work for someone running or wanting to run a turbo setup on a Protg/P5/MP3 as well :) It has the o2 Sensor and EGR pipe connection as well to fully compliment the factory replacement, and if you do not already know....these SteedSpeed manifold's are damn near bullet proof.

This manifold was ran on NocturnalSpeed's setup and is proven. We had zero issues installing it, and he had zero issues while it was ran on his MSP. Absolutely no cracks or leaks coming from both flanges, and the studs are not stretched or stripped.....fully reusable. If the buyer would like the studs removed before shipping, I can remove them for you at no cost! (wink) As you can see, the coating is still in decent shape as well.

You can go here to see the installation of this manifold on his MSP ---> NocturnalSpeed's SteedSpeed Install

The reason we are letting this go, is we will be going with a custom turbo manifold and downpipe on the current build that is in progress. I tried convincing my brother to keep the SteedSpeed and P.E.P downpipe setup, but he is dead set on going custom. Look out for a Pope 3" Downpipe for sale soon!

$650 USD FIRM + Shipping | PayPal Only

Signed%20SteedSpeed.JPG

SteedSpeed%201.JPG

SteedSpeed%202.JPG

SteedSpeed%203.JPG

SteedSpeed%204.JPG

SteedSpeed%205.JPG

SteedSpeed%208.JPG

SteedSpeed%209.JPG

SteedSpeed%2010.JPG

SteedSpeed%2011.JPG

SteedSpeed%2012.JPG

Last edited:
They ranged between $650 and $800 depending on EGR and coating options. I believe this particular one was sold for $700.

Given that it's one of the best manifolds produced for the Protege and that they've been discontinued, this price of $650 is extremely reasonable. Good luck with your sale!

If i pay even $500 for this- Then that means this one part costs more than I bought my whole car for. Thats hard to swallow :-/
but i want one so bad.

Thanks guys :D If my memory serves me right, the manifold was $700 and there is roughly 11k miles on it. The car rarely gets driven, so all his parts are in good shape.

I plan to go ahead and replace the hardware since everyone likes new shiny parts, I'll post pics this weekend when its done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back