Standback, profuel, meth, SU motor mounts, CAIs, injector seals, FP internals..

Status
Not open for further replies.

vbt101

I want to buy a house in the near future, so it's time to sell some of these beloved parts. I included shipping, which assumes the lower 48. I priced everything really low, especially the package deal stuff, in an attempt to get rid of it all this week. PM for Paypal info.

--------------------------------
What's left as of 7/6/2011

Standback 2 with PNP - $450 shipped
--------------------------------

CPE Standback V2 w/ PNP harness
CP-E is a stones throw from here, so I was there about a month ago. This has the latest firmware and filters. Includes the bypass plug, map switch/LED. Connectors, wires, and locking clips on the connectors are all in great shape. It's pictured with the profuel controller board installed, but I will remove that and put the pictured CPE-engraved cover back on, unless you buy the profuel controller listed below, too.

New price: $653 (standback) + $299 (harness) = $958 + shipping
My price: $500 SHIPPED
Photos

main.jpg

main.jpg

IMG_0780.JPG

main.jpg

IMG_0820.JPG

main.jpg

main.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

Last edited:
interested in the cpe intake

In the process of PMing you. Did you check the photo link for the CPE CAI? It has pics so you can see where the shifter linkage was hitting the intake. You can't see it in the pic above, so I just want to make sure I'm as transparent as possible. Like I said in my original post, it's just cosmetic; the intake functions and flows as if it was brand new.

Last edited:
Sir, never heard back from you on MS CAI. Is it sold? If yes - please note it somewhere.

Sir, never heard back from you on MS CAI. Is it sold? If yes - please note it somewhere.

Sorry buddy. Not sure about shipping internationally. I always hear about people having issues with that. Let me look into it and PM you back.

No problems... Actually if you do usps express mail - it is insured and so on. Let me know. Would get your ms cai with great pleasure.

Hello sir, haven't you looked into international shipping? I got an Injen CAI offer here, but if you say yes - I would go with MS CAI as it is convertable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back