Spyware Protection

xDJ DUBx

:
Slammed Thread President
What is the best FREE spyware protection program? My free trail of Norton just ended on my new comp and I'm not trying to spend money on a renewal so help me out, thanks.

be warned though. like any program like this they cannot prevent you from getting viruses or spyware. they can only alert you of them. your actions are what cause viruses or spyware to infect your computer or not. heed their warnings and you'll probably be fine. do stupid things and/or ignore what it's telling you and you might as well not have the programs there at all

be warned though. like any program like this they cannot prevent you from getting viruses or spyware. they can only alert you of them. your actions are what cause viruses or spyware to infect your computer or not. heed their warnings and you'll probably be fine. do stupid things and/or ignore what it's telling you and you might as well not have the programs there at all

good advice what he said, but everybody does stupid things now and then, even accidently. ad-aware is good to have if you do get.

Latest posts

Back