feb13mm4.jpg

feb14rl5.jpg

feb15jc7.jpg

feb16av4.jpg

feb17cf8.jpg

feb19jp0.jpg

feb18im0.jpg

Last edited:
Hondas and Acuras everywhere. Run! j/k. nice pics man. that rsx is sick. Love those rpf1s on that tl. CB7 and Si is clean too.

I don't know about Spring yet..

And the guy has a TL with RPF1's and no center caps? C'mon now!

Otherwise, great shots! Love the wheels on the MS3!

So you'd rather look at an ugly rusted bolt in the open section of the wheel, rather than just cover it up with a tasteful cap?

It just smells of cheap looking on an expensive car. But that's only my opinion.

That Fit with the Equips is amazing. You need a drop like now.

i agree! i almost hate myself for liking it, but it looks really ****** good!

So you'd rather look at an ugly rusted bolt in the open section of the wheel, rather than just cover it up with a tasteful cap?

It just smells of cheap looking on an expensive car. But that's only my opinion.

haha actually, yes. or an even better option, paint the hub black like i did with some high temp paint. idk, thats just my opinion.

Haha i love the fit! I have one its a nice fun little car :) The rsx is sexy but needs some wheel spacers to make that sh%$ Flush!

I toss back and forth between my opinion on them. I like my moldings, but i've seen others without them and it looks great!

I think the comment iguanaboy made at our meet last weekend will end up with me removing mine. He simply said "Makes it easier to wax." And damn. He's right :x

HOLY OLD THREAD BATMAN!!!

lol were you on some kind of bags? i dont know if its the angle, but its making the car look like its at VERY different heights lol.

feb17cf8.jpg

feb15jc7.jpg

Latest posts

Back