Spring Install (FINALLY)

MyReDpR5

I want to race the 5!!
:
02 Mazda Protege 5
Got the Eibach springs put on this past Wednesday. (Much thanks to WRCProtege for the help!) Had bad fender rub but a little camber adjustment seems to have helped that.

Got out there today and cleaned it up. Here's the pics:

Attachments

• 100_0551.JPG
    100_0551.JPG
    627.2 KB · Views: 176
  • 100_0552.JPG
    100_0552.JPG
    542.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_0553.JPG
    100_0553.JPG
    597.3 KB · Views: 100
Thanks. Ended up having to take a ball bat to the fender lip last night though. I had nasty rub even after cambering the wheels. Rolled the fenders up and I think it fixed it. Hard to believe I started out just wanting new rims.

looks good.... hehe it all starts with wanting something... next thing you now you'll be going turbo :)

Got the Eibach springs put on this past Wednesday. (Much thanks to WRCProtege for the help!) Had bad fender rub but a little camber adjustment seems to have helped that.

Got out there today and cleaned it up. Here's the pics:

Hey i think i seen u the other day! Possibly goin down 65.

Saw you going down Cooper Chapel Saturday afternoon. I was at the stop sign at the curve. The drop looks nice. How much did it settle to?

Now that you've got it lowered, don't forget that when you pull up to curbs, steep driveways, etc. I have to keep reminding myself with our cars. A curb can do nasty stuff to paint. I'm also glad to read you rolled the fender instead of messing with the suspension more. I've got a few cuts in my Miata's rear tires that were made before the fenders were rolled. They clear nicely, now.

Hey i think i seen u the other day! Possibly goin down 65.

Yeah it was probably me. There is only one other P5 I've seen around here that looks like mine. You'll know mine because it has the graphix on the side.

Saw you going down Cooper Chapel Saturday afternoon. I was at the stop sign at the curve. The drop looks nice. How much did it settle to?

I thought that might be you. I almost honked. I was probably on my way home, you should of followed me.

It has settled in nicely at around 1.5. I still have a bit of a rub with the rims on in the back on the driver's side, but only if I have a carload of people. I've taken the rims off for winter so I don't worry about it now. Thinking maybe come spring I might look into camber plates.

I won't be around here much longer unfortunately. It looks like my wife is going to divorce me so I will be moving to Indiana. I'll let you know when I get settled and maybe you can make a trip to Hoosierland.

Talk to you soon!!

Sorry to hear that. Hope it all works out.

What part of Indiana are you moving to? A meet in the Knobs would be nice.\

I was on my way home also. My parents live out that way. I live in Henry Co. Nice 45 minute drive from Okolona. (wrc)

What part of Indiana are you moving to? A meet in the Knobs would be nice.
(wrc)

Well, temporarily I will be living with my sister between Memphis and Sellersburg. Once I get back on my feet I'll be looking for an apartment in New albany.

A Knobs meet would be great. Maybe we can make plans once I get over there.

Back