Spotted: Yellow P5 near Cote-des-Neiges in Mtl

maniac_2oo4

:
Pro5
Hi,

Just saw a nice looking yellow P5 parked on a small street near cote-des-neiges and Queen Mary in Montreal. And I'm under the impression that I've seen it around before too.

I was just passing by, but from what I saw, it had eyelids, front lip, back lip, mags, changed lights in the back, etc.

Wanted to know if it's anyone on the forums? I'd go through the user list but theres 862 pages (boom01)

i hear ya.

i was actually in the same area and saw the same car you are talking about. Saw it at around 9pm tonight. Rear lights were painted yellow and had square holes in them if i remember correctly!

Hi, you should try this post.
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123620912
(stoned)

Hi,

Just saw a nice looking yellow P5 parked on a small street near cote-des-neiges and Queen Mary in Montreal. And I'm under the impression that I've seen it around before too.

I was just passing by, but from what I saw, it had eyelids, front lip, back lip, mags, changed lights in the back, etc.

Wanted to know if it's anyone on the forums? I'd go through the user list but theres 862 pages (boom01)

That car is rice. Altezzas, disgusting body kit that makes the car look like it has downsyndrum and rims without a drop...

I give the guy a dirty look everytime I see him.

That car is rice. Altezzas, disgusting body kit that makes the car look like it has downsyndrum and rims without a drop...

I give the guy a dirty look everytime I see him.

I hadn't actually noticed the square lights in the back, that's weird.

and LOL downsyndrome.

Back