Sport P5 and P5

Now I am confused.......One says its 5 speed and one says its 4 speed....so which is it ??!!
Charlie...those rims looks kinda different...right ?? Or am I just too tired ??

WhiteZoomZoom said:
Now I am confused.......One says its 5 speed and one says its 4 speed....so which is it ??!!
Charlie...those rims looks kinda different...right ?? Or am I just too tired ??

It isn't a "Sport AT" it is just a new version of the same car manual and auto

CharlieP5 said:
Will they all come out with those rims or just the Sport AT?

It is one in the same now, the Triptronic AT is now standard in the P5, it is being sold as a "mid year refresh".

With the mid year refresh it comes with new wheels, side marker lights, new cupholders, and new shift knob (if you have a manual) or a new triptronic AT (if you have an auto).

Its like a 2002.5

oooic.......Thanks Silver.....man....this is what I hate about cars........Things keep getting better and you cant do anything or you can buy another one !!! haha..... I just wish I had a tiptronic.....

No prob Zoom

Me and the sales guy duked it out for an hour detailing the differences. And why i should buy the older one to get it "off the lot" :D haha, needless to say i bought the newer one.

Oh yeah this may make you mad, the newer ones come with 6 speaker stereos' instead of 4.

Last edited:
SilverProtege5 said:
No prob Zoom

Me and the sales guy duked it out for an hour detailing the differences. And why i should buy the older one to get it "off the lot" :D haha, needless to say i bought the newer one.

Oh yeah this may make you mad, the newer ones come with 6 speaker stereos' instead of 4.

Well, this really shows that Mazda is really listening to their Clients. if you check out My Website you'll see these were the first things I changed in my P5. Rims and Sound System.

Now they need to add more power to the engines...:D

Charlie...your right...the new one is listen to the consumers......And you know what...You said it needs more power......Who knows...maybe in about couple months they might have 4WD and with 180 horses...Just like in Japan ......
Now.....that would really piss me off more....
Unless I put a turbo in my car in the future....

Let's just hope the mazdaspeed Pro turbo kit bolts right on to our P5's..
If not we'll have to go with tripoint engineering for more power..

Back