Sport Edition KV5 19 x 8.5 48mm offset Wheels + Tires+ Locks and Lugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

1WICKED6

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 Sport
Hey Guys/Gals,
Traded in my 5 on a Speed 6 on Friday and I kept the wheels thinking they were going to look hot on the 6 . They still look hot just not on the 6 so as much as it hurts me...I'm going to have to part ways so I'm selling them. $850 or best offer....
These wheels are in perfect condition with no curb rash because I'm an anal person when it comes to wheels and I park 10 inches from the curb...lol. I know two tires need to be replaced because the insides are bald. The other two still have some miles on them. The tires are Nankang 215/35 tires. On the 5 they never rubbed, and I'm pretty sure they will fit a 3 or Protege no problem or even a 6...I just dont like the way they sit on the 6...I want them to stick out more. PM me if interested....putting them on craigslist also. These wheels are impossible to find since they discontinued making the 19's...they still make the 18's and 20's....These wheels on a 5 look awesome and they make the 5 look super aggressive since they come right to the fender...when I put them on the 5 actually looked wider...lol
33465100113_medium.jpg
33465100088_large.jpg
33465104059_large.jpg

Last edited:
Moved to Wheels/Rims/Tires section.

Please have a look at the *For Sale Rules (& GI, GB, WTT, WTB)*.

In order to post items for sale, you must post photos of the items along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. If you have multiple items (four wheels, for example) each must be pictured with the paper. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks (2thumbs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back