Spool Turbo Photos

i suppose i don't do well with sarcasm over the internet... can't really tell peoples expressions.

Yes, but Turfburn fails to mention that his kit has a 16g and an internal wastegate when most all Spool kits were made with T3s and external wastegates (I assume the "no longer a turbo kit" kit was the same way).

i see. well i guess my car's pics would be not helpful because i'm not YELLOW, i'm BLUE? :(

Minus said:
i dont think that insurance companies would know the difference if your turbo is missing
Sorry I dont get on here often...but you need a pic of a stock spool kit on a yellow car?

YP5 Toronto said:
dibblejr, just be careful about what pictures you submit and how you represent them. Insurance agents are quite good at analysing pics and setups...some really know their stuff and others don't (I speak from experience).
True. I am an insurance investigator, we know. You might want to take the selling price out of your sig. People might start to talk, it was for sell prior to being stolen.... Hmmm. You never know who is cruising this forum.

spoolinmp3 said:
my pepee(glare)

Lol, its yogurt

As for my car.....its a evo
I just got rid of my c220 benz that was a lemon, and could not stay away from the turbo darkside that long

Terry!!!! My long lost brother!!!! How have you been man? Just wanted to let you know too that the items you sent me came in yesterday and that I really appreciate it! I'll give you a call later on.

Dave

Little Beavis said:
That was on what website?
Oops, my bad wrong pic. I deleted it so it wouldn't get cornfused or anything.

Spoolinmp3 said:
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Minus
oh and i meant to asky you, WTF is that girl swallowing in your sig? </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
my pepee(glare)

Lol, its yogurt
(rlaugh) (rofl)

PRO 5 said:
Terry!!!! My long lost brother!!!! How have you been man? Just wanted to let you know too that the items you sent me came in yesterday and that I really appreciate it! I'll give you a call later on.

Dave
DAVE!!! been ok real busy with work.....glad u got the stuff. How are you felling, going back to work soon?

Back