Speed 6 part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
X2...

Sent him money, still waiting for Shipment details....

I always get phone numbers etc when doing deals over $50.. just my op.. plus hes a noob, might be taking him some time to get things packed and shipped out.. it can pretty tough packing some of the bigger parts..

I'm still waiting to hear if my window switches have shipped. Not getting a good feeling about this transaction.

I always get phone numbers etc when doing deals over $50.. just my op.. plus hes a noob, might be taking him some time to get things packed and shipped out.. it can pretty tough packing some of the bigger parts..

Doesn't matter if he's a noob or not, if you are taking people's money then it is up to you to communicate and let them know what is going on. Things like this can get ugly really quickly.

Got my package yesterday... I had filed a dispute through PayPal and he came through with tracking info...

Doesn't matter if he's a noob or not, if you are taking people's money then it is up to you to communicate and let them know what is going on. Things like this can get ugly really quickly.

Not arguing there, just saying if you've never packed anything big, don't know how to find prices for parts and shipping, plus you just lost your speed6? You might be moving slow..

And of course if you've sent money, you're owed a part In a timely manner. But it doesn't always happen... I always ship parts ASAP, but I have forgotten a box or two for a few days. After hundreds of forum/internet deals, I've had bigger probs from "legit dealers" than other forum members..

do u still have driver side headlight if so how much are u asking for it and do u have both Rear Bumper Exhaust Surround plz let me know asap thanks

Received the driver's door switches. FYI he sent them but didn't give me any notice of same (such as the tracking number) so I had no idea when they were shipped or when to expect them. I suggested to him that he send out any tracking info as soon as he gets it to avoid getting a nasty message like the one I sent him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back