Spec Clutch. NIB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanJayG

MP3 #1497
Contributor
:
Yellow MP3 #1497
Spec Stage 3 Plus clutch. Brand new and still in the factory box. Currently running a Stage 3 plus with 60K miles on it. Really a good clutch. This was my backup. Never installed or opened. Retail is $519 plus shipping. Rated to 429FT of torque.http://specclutch.com/cars/Mazda/Protege/2001/Single

Spec Stage 3+
Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross

The flagship stage for a high powered street or race car that requires a manageable and friendly engagement, the stage 3+ features a carbon semi-metallic full faced material that offers unparalleled life, friction co-efficient and drivability characteristics in one single package. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Great for street, drag, drift, autocross, road racing, pulling, rally and drift.

Comes with:
High clamp pressure plate
Carbon semi-metallic friction material
High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
Bearing and tool kit

Part# SZ943F

Fit's both Protg and Speed Protg.

$325

Attachments

• DSCN0375.JPG
    DSCN0375.JPG
    430.9 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
$325 shipped!

Can't go any lower. Brand new, still in box. Retail is $519.

Spec Stage 3+
Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross

The flagship stage for a high powered street or race car that requires a manageable and friendly engagement, the stage 3+ features a carbon semi-metallic full faced material that offers unparalleled life, friction co-efficient and drivability characteristics in one single package. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Great for street, drag, drift, autocross, road racing, pulling, rally and drift.

Comes with:
High clamp pressure plate
Carbon semi-metallic friction material
High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
Bearing and tool kit

Part# SZ943F

Fit's both Protg and Speed Protg.

subbin. i love the 3+'s the feel is awesome.
got a bit more research to do. i'll PM you if this is a go
meanwhile free bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back